Release: 9 December 2022
‘Mater Larvarum’ marks the sixth seal of the Deathless Legacy discography in the ghostliest way ever.
Musically, the record ranges from classic heavy metal to gothic, symphonic and progressive metal, featuring sensual high and low female vocals and, as usual, some amazing atmospheric keyboards and orchestrations.
This time the story of the concept-album brings us in a world of feminine fierceness, creepy silences and shadows arising from the underground.
It’s a velvet-like, sexy and frightening feeling – something so powerful to twist your soul and forever paint it black.
DEATHLESS LEGACY is:
Steva – vocals
Sgt. Bones – guitar
Alex van Eden – keyboards
Deadwood Nick – bass
Frater Orion – drums
Revyla – performances
– sixth chapter of the band’s haunting horror metal saga – their catchiest and most radio-friendly work ever
– recorded at Eden Studios (Italy); mixed and mastered by Simone Mularoni at Domination Studio (San Marino)
– artwork and videoclips by visual artist and band’s drummer Andrea Falaschi (L.A. Guns, Delain, Vision Divine, Elvenking, Temperance, Trick Or Treat, Apostolica, Vexillum)
– the band features members of Vision Divine, Athena and Motus Tenebrae
– for fans of Ghost, Type O Negative, Paradise Lost, Death SS, Mister Misery