We are more than happy to play your requests however… Just like everything else in life there are a few rules which we must abide by.
- One song request per person, per show. We will only accept your first request all others after that will be ignored.
- Song requests are for Saturday’s show only. We do not take requests for Thursday.
- We do not take song requests after Friday, 3 pm Central Time (USA) ALL requests received after that time will be ignored.
- Don’t ask us what time your request will be played. We can’t legally tell you anyway.
- We do not take requests while the show is going on.
- If you are in a band, please do not request your own band’s songs. (Especially if you have never send us any music). If you’ve sent us music and it’s been placed in rotation then you will get airplay. It’s unfair to the general public for bands to be requesting their own songs.
We will not be replying to this communication. in fact… We will not use your email address for any reason.
We will not give your email address to any third party without your express permission. And since we won’t be asking for permission you have nothing to worry about.
Of course the Women of Metal Radio Show is on IRR 103.5 Pure Rock, Thursday night’s at 9pm Central Time and Saturday nights at 8pm Central Time.
IP ADDRESSES ARE LOGGED, SO DON’T SPAM US