Frontiers Music Srl will release “Now Or Never”, the debut album from BENEDICTUM singer Veronica Freeman‘s solo project THE V, on July 3 in Europe and July 10 in North America.
A new EPK (Electronic Press Kit) for the CD is available below.
THE V marks a major step out of Veronica’s comfort zone, since it delves into a definite melodic hard rock vibe.
Veronica comments: “I had a lot of input and encouragement from Frontiers to try and stretch myself with different musical styles and approaches. It was great to be able to work with Pete Wells writing some of these songs too. So it was a no-brainer to accept their proposal for a solo album. I am a bit nervous and beyond excited!”
Says Frontiers in a press release: “Be prepared! If you thought Veronica was just a heavy metal amazon, you’re going to be proven dead wrong! This is a massive melodic hard rock record with some great lead vocals which show a lot of the original influences that brought THE V to be one of the most well know and recognized voices in the current metal scene!”
“Now Or Never” track listing:
02. Now Or Never
03. Roller Coaster
05. Line In The Sand
06. Love Should Be To Blame
07. Kiss My Lips
10. Below Zero
11. Ready To Run
12. King For A Day
A trailer for the album is available below.
“Now Or Never” recording lineup:
* Veronica Freeman – Lead vocals
* Leather Leone – Duet vocals on “Kiss My Lips”
* Tony Martin – Duet vocals on “King For A Day”
* Meliesa McDonell – additional vocals on “Star Shine” and acoustic guitar
* Derek Kerswill – drums
* Jeff Pilson, Mel Brown, Garry Bordonaro, Aric Avina, John O’Boyle and Mike LePond – Bass
* Pete Wells, Michael Sweet, Peter Tentindo, Jim Durkin, Mick Tucker, Jordan Ziff, Michael Harris – Guitar
“Now Or Never” was produced by John Herrera except for the song “King For A Day”, which was produced by Kenny Lewis, and “Love Should Be To Blame” and “Again”, which were produced by Michael Sweet.